miércoles, 19 de febrero de 2014

Purple Mani - Manicure Morado

Here I am again, bringing you pictures of my most recent manis.

I will share one that I really liked, a color block mani using CG - Grape Pop (dark purple) and CG - You Drive Me Coconuts (pink). I used a black striper from Finger Paints for drawing the lines and of course, my all time favourite top coat *** Seche Vite***.

I did these to try to cheer me up... this crazy weather of - something Celsius is driving me coconuts too! I can´t wait for Spring to come... to leave my heavy coat, gloves, hat, scarf and snow boots at home and go out wearing a light blouse, flip flops and shorts!

Going back to business, I hope you enjoy this funky mani girls!



Let me know your comments :)

Love,
Wis

1 comentario:

  1. I love the colors you used. El clima aqui también me está volviendo loca.

    ResponderEliminar